Using Micro Pillar Array Columns in Clinical Proteomics Setup - A Novel Nanoflow LC–MS Approach
In this webcast we will explain the technology and potential of the micro pillar array columns for the use in the field of clinical proteomics.
sponsored by Pharma Fluidics
In this webcast, Dr. Jeff Op de Beeck, the Application Development Manager of PharmaFluidics, will explain the technology and Dr. Goran Mitulovic, head of the Proteomics Core Facility of the Medical University of Vienna, will highlight the potential of the micro pillar array columns for the use in the field of clinical proteomics. Two applications of the µPAC™ column for the analysis of proteins from serum of patients who suffered cardiogenic shock and from cell cultures used to investigate the Merkel cell carcinoma, will be shown.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn the principles of micro-chip based pillar array chromatography columns.
- Understand the benefits and separation performance of micro-chip based chromatography columns for the analysis of complex and tiny biological samples.
- See examples of high resolution data obtained with micro-chip-based chromatography columns for the proteomic analysis of limited sample amounts like in cases of Merkel cell carcinoma and of regular samples like serum.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.